GS1 Australia’s Recall and Recall Health services are secure systems you need to send mass recall and withdrawal communications to your trading partners and regulators.
Create a mock recall notice for accreditation audits and have peace of mind that when the time comes, you know what to do without panic or risk of damaging your brand. All via a single, whole of industry portal.
- Communicate faster and easier
- Reduce risks and costs
- Target notifications
- Track progress efficiently
- Decrease data duplication
- Deliver handling, disposal and reimbursement instructions clearly
- Provides mandatory regulatory notifications to regulators such as FSANZ and ACCC and for Healthcare products, TGA
- Meet HACCP compliance in food safety
- Capture communications from diverse parties in a central location
GS1 Recall protects the company and significantly improves consumer and patient safety.
With now over 600 active subscribers registered, more than 800 recipient and sponsor locations and nearly 2,500 user accounts, GS1 Recall will improve process efficiencies and provide security.
Find out more: